Sunday 13 November 2011

ACS Carnival 2011

Friday: 11.11.11
Went to Celeste's house at 5.30pm!! Met Gabby and his dog Racoon downstairs!!!! His dog is damn cute!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omfg it's an Alaskan Malamute. It looks like this!!:


Damn cute. Anyway, went for steamboat at Whampoa with Celeste, Dena, Huicheng & Sam!!! Afterwards we walked around awhile then went back to Celestine's house to hangggg.


Huicheng


Sam


Rusty is so cute!! (Celeste's dog)
But Mikey is cuter hehe


Celeste, rusty, Sam



Saturday: 12.11.11
Went for the Barker carnival!!! It was super crowded. And the worst thing is, it started raining damn heavily in the afternoon. :-(
It had it's perks, such as i bumped into alot of people there!! But i think the carnival itself was quite boring. Oh well. Anyway we went to scmacs at 10am and went to Barker at around 11. Walked around for quite awhile and met up with alot of people, then afterwards we were bored and wanted somewhere to just sit so we went to sit at the bleachers near the swimming pool! Hehehe it was very fun. Played Truth or Dare for awhile and Simeon was dared to shake his hips to Wenbin's face har har + Alexes was dared to lick Gabby's neck HAHAHHA Gabby was so happy. Shall post the video below later!!! We walked around again afterwardssssssssssss and we left at like.. 6+ for cine! Ate at Javiers' at Cine. Oh my god it's damn cheap there!!!!! Whoever's reading this, go there and eat. It's yummy + amazingly cheap!!! Ashley left after dinner!
We headed for the arcade at Scape later on and then Playnation afterwards with Jasmine, Mindy, Winnie, Gabby, Lucas, Alexes, Caleb and a few other people. Played Uglydoll + Tabooo ;-)
Went to Heeren's Macs to hang after that!

HERE R THE VIDS OF SIMEON & ALEXES' DARES.
Simeons'

Alexes'


Tilt to live!!!

Ashley, Chicken, Simeon n me

Mindy, me, Gabby

Gabby(praying), Winnie, Ashley, Jasmine, me

HA Abdullah about to kill gabby

\
Ashley fail photobomb

Lucas

Alexes, me, Mindy

My cousin!!!!

Me trying to push him down to ask him to bend down!!!

Finally gave up :-))

Holding him down... :s

Llewyn, Alexes, me

\
Sophie!!

Alexes, me, Mark

Looking @ my Autograph book :-)

Ashley

Mindy, Ashley & Jasmine being retarded!!!! They tied their hair together.

Cutie couple Kim + Wenbin

Jere

Simeon

Wenbin, mindy, me

cutes

fats

Kim's psycho face

HAAHAHHAAHHAH

Philip!!!!

retards

HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR

My cute bear balloon!!!!! But i lost it.

Alexes, Lucas, Mindy, Winnie



" I think all women go through periods where we hate this about ourselves, we don't like that. It's great to get to a place where you dismiss anything you're worried about. I find flaws attractive. I find scars attractive. " - Angelina Jolie

No comments:

Post a Comment