Sunday 9 March 2014

Here's to our future




Bustier - Urban Outfitters
Shorts - Levi's
Denim Shirt - Topman (bf's)
Platforms - Jeffrey Campbell's Nextranes
Holographic Bagpack - Unif
Necklace (Short) - Topshop
Necklace (Long) - Gift
Armwear - Batam//Gift



I actually wanted to go to this cafe near Bugis called Maison Ikkoku to try their cakes cause a friend of mine posted a picture on Instagram and they looked delicious!! But unfortunately, it was closed by the time we reached there so we decided to walk around and we found this cute little indoor cafe to satisfy our cake cravings instead! 


Hazelnut & Red Velvet
Yum cakes yum.






Anyyyyyyyyyyway, 
if you guys follow me on Instagram, then you would already know that I've just recently gotten attached!!!! :) 
When i entered my room after showering, this stupid boy was at the window peeking thru the curtains. "Omg there's an accident outside your house come look" and when i got near -BAM- he pushed the curtains aside and vuala! Cute little colorful post-its were pasted on my window asking me to be his girlfriend - without a "no" option HAHAHA.

But yes, i won't really drag this post but i just want to say that i'm really super grateful to have this little man in my life. ;') This is a new chapter for us; one that i'm so gladly looking forward to experiencing with you. Thank you so much for everything and here's to our future together. x


"Your hand fits in mine
Like it's made just for me
But bear this in mind
It was meant to be
And I'm joining up the dots
With the freckles on your cheeks
And it all makes sense to me"
Little Things - One Direction

1 comment:

  1. what lip product are you using may i ask?

    ReplyDelete