Thursday 8 December 2011

I love denim/knits/leopard/fur


The skirt.


I really feel like buying one of them fur vests. But how do you wear them in Singapore if it's hot and sunny all year round?


Scarves. I love big bulky scarves.


The suede jacket.


I don't know which to love more- her legs or the glittery pants.


I love her hair, her top, her skirt, her jacket, her- everything!


I love Winter.


This outfit is so playful!


Oh god he looks a lil' like Bieber.


Those cheekbones.


She's gorgeous.


Those shorts are so cute


Wow- just wow. That denim outwear is just amazing!!! I want me one of those please.


The outwear!


Fur vests
Fur vests
Fur vests


Layers.


I love guys that can pull off leather jackets.


Knits x Lace


Red coats!


Omg, a bejeweled skirt.


Candy blazerrr




Leopard x Denim




" I don't think people understand that being poor means you have to work from dawn until dusk just to survive through the day. " - Emma Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment