Saturday 10 December 2011

I finally pierced my ear!!!

YEY.
I'm a happy girl. :-) 
For those of you who follow my twitter, you'd probably already know that i've pierced my ear!!! Hehehee~
+ As most of you know, for years, i didn't dare to pierce my ear (the normal ear piercing) because i was super scared!! Well i'm not really scared of the pain.. More of the idea of something actually piercing through my skin :p...... So yeah i didn't dare to pierce my ear! Butttt........ HOWEVER, I PIERCED MY EAR TODAY!!! And i'm super happy. :-) Check it outzz


Can you see it? Sorry for the shit quality... Was taken by my handphone hehahaha. ;-) Anyway i pierced my ear at 77th Street @ Heeren, despite alot of people telling me how it isn't really "safe" there, saying that they don't really clean the "gun".... But oh well! I was already there so.. Meh

Met Simeon to collect my shorts from Far East. Bumped into Cheryl Yeo there and she joined us. Went over to Cineleisure, where Alexes joined us because he was bored at home. He came with Winnie who was supposed to meet Mindy.. Whom then joined us too. Went over to H&M and i bought two things, then went over to Heeren where i pierced my ear, and bumping into Llewyn, Chen & Christine, whom then joined us too. HAHA idk if you guys understand what i'm talking about, but if you do, then you'd know that today was a rather funny day. :p Anyway, left them at 7.30 and went to meet Spencer and Ericia for dinner, playnation for awhile afterwards!
Ah well, i'm too lazy too type anymoreezzz

OH YA, WAIT. Can you guys tell me on my formspring if you think this cross leggings is nice? I'm thinking of buying it!! But it's like.. $35 :p So yea!!!
PLZ TELL ME ON MY FS IF IT'S NICE N IF I SHOULD BUY IT!!! THANK YOU :-)


OOTD:
HAHAHA ignore my position i was getting ready for the camera actually...

Simeon, cheryl and her smize, me


Winnie, me


Mindy, me


Javiers'


-
FASHION INSPIRATIONS
I'm starting to fall in love with fur outwears.

















" You can feel like, 'I look really bad', but to other people you can be really gorgeous. " - Ashley Tisdale

No comments:

Post a Comment