Friday 27 November 2015

Gelish Nails - Glitzyfingers

Visited Glitzyfingers a little over a week ago to do my nails again! I was going for this party cruise event called It's The Ship (2015) that weekend so I decided to get my nails done in that theme!



Marble blue nails with an anchor drawn on my thumbnail + pink & white stripes with little seashell studs on my forefinger and pinkie nail. Once again, they never disappoint! One thing I really absolutely LOVE about their service is that I always used to struggle with finding a nail salon that paints it perfectly near the bottom of the nail and at Glitzyfingers, their lacquer paining is always on-point!! They also can do a wide variety of nail designs, I haven't seen any design that they can't do as of yet!

Here are my past few gelish nail sets that they've done for me:




Glitzy Fingers
For Enquiries and Appointment Bookings:
+ 65 8100 7353

Find them at any one of their two outlets:

People's Park Centre, #03-58 |  18 Jalan Membina, #02-01


" Give it all you got. But if it ends up happening, it ends up happening. "
- Justin Bieber

No comments:

Post a Comment