Monday 22 October 2012

Sunflower Stories

Those of you who had followed me on Instagram have probably seen this outfit before when i posted it up awhile ago while i was in Bangkok. Hehe, the matching sunflower top and bottom was so cute, i couldn't resist wearing it for the second time! Was so glad when i saw a girl selling it on my Facebook homepage. I immediately contacted her to purchase it hahaha yay :)
Had lunch with the girls, Renee, Sharon and Rylee at Somerset's Coffee Bean~

" The world is nothing but a surprise waiting to happen. " 
- Ryan

5 comments:

  1. Hi, would you be willing to sell it since you've worn it twice already? :) cforcheryl@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. could you kindly recommend some nice online shops to support? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anon2: http://shopmode.weebly.com/ hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!!! I just chanced upon your blog, and going thru your archives! Are you selling this outfit?
    Mail me! Just-screamlove@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete