Tuesday 10 April 2012

Online Shopping Addiction

Photobucket
Photobucket
Today's dinner

Okay this shopping addiction that i have is driving me into debt :-(. I really have to stop online shopping and spending the money which i earn, straight away! Sigh, it's just so easy to browse through different websites and if something caught your eye, you can just place your order, make the transaction, and just wait for it to arrive at your doorstep!
Actually, how in the world did i get into Online Shopping?! Hm... I remember it was back in early February last year when i first found out about online shopping. But i couldn't buy anything because i didn't have an ATM card! However, i found out about a week later that you could make a cash deposit... And that's how it all started. And when i got my ATM card around mid-year, i think? I started shopping more and more. Thus, my money slowly began to disappear....


" A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world. " - Oscar Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment