Friday 7 October 2011

EXAMS R OVER YAY

Hello!
Exams are finally over-YAY. Sigh, i'm really disappointed about how i did though, i mean, i think i did damn badly. Sigh!!!!!!! Marks confirm drop, :-(.

Anyway, on a happier note, i can now have fun!!!!!! For a few days. Until my results come back then.... HAHAHA, well i'm just posting this short post cause i'm going to meet sam soon, we're going to lunch, then the flea at cathay and stuff. Will post about it tonight ;-)

Oh!! I've found a realllyyyy good mascara! Well, to me it's good! Cause most mascaras i've used it's always been like not really obvious and in some way makes my eyes look smaller. + The brushs' always too big and i'll end up poking my eye with it, which HURTS LIKE A BITCH BTW. Oh and i always can't be able to put mascara on my bottom lashes w/o it smudging on my skin, so yeah....... Hehahaha ok i suck at putting mascara.
But whatever!!! This mascara's "brush" is small and it makes your lashes look damn dark too! It's called Sasatinnie. It's probably from Sasa. HAHA meh :-)

Heheh, well cya 4 now suckaz ;-)

"Once you figure out who you are and what you love about yourself, I think it all kinda falls into place." - Jennifer Aniston

No comments:

Post a Comment