Wednesday 21 September 2011

Baby

Today after school my mom picked me up from school with baby + mikey in the car. Found out baby had an ear infection and we had to bring her to the vet str8 away :'-( We had to force a muzzle on her or she would bite everyone so we put it on and she struggled so horribly. Oh gosh it was terrible!!! She started banging the muzzle on the table/wall trying to get it off! It was really sad to watch, really. :-( We tried to calm her down by petting her but she would attempt to bite us, so we just let her be. She hates me now!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway after the docter gave her a jab & shit we took off her muzzle and she was free!!! SHE STILL H8'S ME THO. :-(. While walking to the car i took a few photos of both of the dogs cause they looked v cute standing next to each other!!! Like brother and sister hehe. Sad that at home, baby would bite mikey so they can't be near each other....... Okay i'm totally rambling about my dogs. Haha oh well anyway here are the photos! The quality's bad, i know... It's taken from my phone!!

I've decided that i'm not going to school tomorrow, decided not to... Instead i'm going to meet Claire in the afternoon to study! :-) Hopefully i'll be able to study though!

Anyway, buy stuff from me plz!!!! From my personal blogshop hehehe cause i rly need cash right now $$$_$$$ Click here>>FUND ME PLZ oh and from my fb selling page!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

ciao~

"It's you and me babe. It's always gonna be you and me" - Cook from Skins

No comments:

Post a Comment