Monday 19 September 2011

The Naked Mayhem

Photobucket
Yay!!! So i've finally finished making this blog. It took me about two days to do everything. Woah. Exams are starting next Thursday and i'm here, homework untouched, wasting my time away blogging. Old habits die hard..

I've decided that i'm going to create a blogshop. No, not like the one i already have, i mean like a real one. Those that supply clothes, not those whom sell preloved items, etc. I've asked a few friends and it took me forever to decide, but i've decided on a name! "The Naked Mayhem". Ok i don't know what's with the Naked but whatever hahaha it's just a random word. Asked a few friends and well they liked it, so.... Yeah! :-) I'll probably start it up after my exams end, which is on the 7th of October. Excited, yet nervous. Further info such as collection previews, timing and stuff regarding my blogshop will be posted on this blog beforehand. That means that i'll post info on this blog, then after awhile then i'll post it on fb/twitter, etc! ;-)

Do you know that my POA teacher, Ms Lois Chan, is really open? Collin shouted "cb"(ew) to another friend during her class and she started asking him to respect women and don't swear. Thus, asking him to shout "my penis so small", twice. lulul i know, wutttttt. She's a mad woman.

Anyyyyway, i just found out not long ago that a schoolmate of mine named "Chutong" committed suicide yesterday. "18 September. Block 18D. 18th floor. 18 years old." I didn't know him personally, but i've seen him around school before.. May he rest in peace and i hope his family and close friends are alright. :-(..

However, this got me thinking about death.. Death is so scary, really. I keep thinking on where we're gonna go after we die. Do we just disappear? I don't get it. I mean imagine yourself now going to sleep. Then you never wake up. I mean, you don't even know it. It's like your whole body, mind and soul just vanished for a few hours, and you don't even know it!!! It's so frightening. Ugh, ok enough of this depressing topic. :p I need to go and complete my homework now(at least some of it.) I shall end off this blog post with a few amazing fashion pix:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh yeah, follow me on facebook, twitter & bloglovin'(just joined!)
Ask me a question on formspring too if you're curious about anything.
ALSO, Follow my blog & Be a member of my blog!!!!!! YES, THIS ONE.
Links to all these places are on the side bar>>>
Thank you for reading!
Ciao!

"Because I love her more than you ever can. " - Katie from Skins

No comments:

Post a Comment